Work Health And Safety
It is the policy of BH Mining and Civil Pty Ltd (BH Mining and Civil) to conduct all activities in a manner that protects the health and safety of workers, subcontractors and the general public.
BH Mining and Civil intention is to continuously examine and improve safety standards as part of their performance as an efficient and responsible Contractor.
To achieve this objective, BH Mining and Civil will:
- Provide safe and healthy work areas, equipment and systems of work for workers;
- Provide training and information to workers in health and safety issues affecting their work;
- Adopt and promote a systematic risk assessment based approach to Workplace health and safety;
- Regularly review work areas and practices to improve health and safety and to ensure compliance with statutory requirements;
- Comply with all working procedures, deliver value, teamwork and effective communication to work together to achieve brilliant results.
A safe healthy working culture is fundamental to BH Mining and Civils values and expectations, this leads to a positive, safe and productive working environment for all parties involved.